No products in the cart.
Please read the following information carefully!
- Additional consultation time beyond the free 15 minutes will be assessed at a non-refundable rate of $45 per hour. This includes meetings and discussions about planning the project leading up to the presentation of the project proposal. Exceptions made for appointments cancelled not less than 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Average website turnaround time is 14 and 30 business days. Responsive web design projects may take between 60 and 90 business days.
- The rates of website projects are customized and will be assessed based on the client’s desire for the design and functionality of their project and will be shown to the client in the project proposal. The project proposal serves as both the personalized plan for the project and a service agreement between the client and First Creation Media. It must be reviewed and signed by the client and submitted to First Creation Media along with payment prior to the start of the project. Payment will be submitted through an accompanying invoice. Proposals may be signed and delivered in person or online via electronic signature.
- Clients who utilize our “Name Your Price” option must understand that the budget set determines the scale of the project.
- Upon signing of the proposal, at least a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total cost of your project is required in order to begin the project.
- It is to the benefit of website design clients to supply all verbiage, graphics and images. First Creation Media supplying verbiage, graphics and images will result in additional fees. These fees will be among the invoiced items in the project proposal. Graphics may be sent in PNG, JPEG, TIF or PSD format. All verbiage should be provided in Word file format.
- After payment of invoice, email verbiage, graphics and images to firstname.lastname@example.org with “NEW PROJECT MATERIALS – Your Name/Business Name” in the “Subject” field.
- Project start date is 24 hours after receipt of all proprietary items.
- Proprietary items necessary for web design must be received by us within 72 hours of your invoice payment. Production schedule subject to change dramatically when items are not submitted within the aforementioned time frame.
- Remaining balance is due upon completion of project(s). Completed project(s) will not be released to the client until final payment is received.
- Website management services are offered as a complement to your project for the purposes of continued monitoring, maintenance and updating. As it is a generally inefficient use of time and resources to go behind another designer’s customized work, this service is not offered for any website that has not been designed by First Creation Media.
- Website management and social media management services are billed monthly through automatic debit/credit withdrawal. Regular billing begins 30 days after your website goes live. NOTE: There are some hosting platforms (ie. Squarespace, Shopify) that have a shorter window of time before billing for service is required. In this instance, we will cover the charge to ensure continued use of the platform, however you will have to reimburse us for this charge along with your final deposit before your site goes live.
- In the event of a declined credit card payment for social media and website management services, there will be two additional attempts to process payment. After three failed attempts, account may be subject to service interruption.
- Most of all, keep the lines of communication open! We want to work with you so no matter the situation, talk to us!