Before you get started, check this out!
Please read the following information carefully!
- Additional consultation time beyond the free 15 minutes will be assessed at a non-refundable rate of $45 per hour. This includes meetings and discussions about planning the project leading up to the presentation of the project proposal. Exceptions made for appointments cancelled not less than 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Average website turnaround time is 5 business days. Responsive web design projects may take between 14 and 28 days.
- The rates of website, graphic and branding projects are customized and will be assessed based on the client's desire for the design and functionality of their project and will be shown to the client in the project proposal. The project proposal serves as both the personalized plan for the project and a service agreement between the client and First Creation Media. It must be reviewed and signed by the client and submitted to First Creation Media along with payment prior to the start of the project. Payment will be submitted through an accompanying invoice. Proposals may be signed and delivered in person or online via electronic signature.
- Clients who utilize our "Name Your Price" option must understand that the budget set determines the scale of the project.
- Upon signing of the proposal, at least a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total cost of your project is required in order to begin the project.
- It is to the benefit of website design clients to supply all verbiage, graphics and images. First Creation Media supplying verbiage, graphics and images will result in additional fees. These fees will be among the invoiced items in the project proposal. Graphics may be sent in PNG, JPEG, TIF or PSD format. All verbiage should be provided in Word file format.
- After payment of invoice, email verbiage, graphics and images to firstname.lastname@example.org with "NEW PROJECT MATERIALS - Your Name/Business Name" in the "Subject" field.
- Project start date is 24 hours after receipt of all proprietary items.
- Proprietary items necessary for web design must be received by us within 72 hours of your invoice payment. Production schedule subject to change dramatically when items are not submitted within the aforementioned time frame.
- Remaining balance is due upon completion of project(s). Completed project(s) will not be released to the client until final payment is received.
- For website management services: It is best to have our team build a new website from the ground before utilizing our website management service. As it is a generally inefficient use of time and resources to go behind another designer's customized work, this is not a recommended service for those who have a website that has not been designed by First Creation Media.
- For social media management services: Typically your First Creation social account manager will complete all steps to get your service started, including and starting with the setup of your brand/business' social media page. However, if you already have a page for your brand/business you must see to it that your First Creation account manager has at least an editor's account on your Facebook Page. You also have the option of making your account manager an Admin. Doing so is easy: once your management specialist likes your page, go to Settings >> Page Roles >> add your account manager's name and assign them the role you want them to have.
- Steps for Twitter: Download TweetDeck >> Log in >> Click "Accounts" in the navigation bar >> Select the account belonging to your brand/business >> Click Team @[username] and type in the name or @username of your account manager in the Add Team Member field >> Click Authorize. Your account manager will accept the invite sent to their email.
- For all other social media outlets, make sure that your account manager has access to username and password information. (Also an option for Twitter.)
- Website management and social media management services require a 12-month term and are billed monthly through automatic debit/credit or ACH withdrawal. The due date of your bill will fall on either the 1st, 15th or 25th of the month. Your due date is determined by when you sign up for the service.
- Between the 1st and 10th of the month - Due on the 1st of the month
- Between the 11th and 20th of the month - Due on the 15th of the month
- Between the 21st and final day of the month - Due on the 25th of the month
- In the event of a declined credit card payment for social media and website management services, there will be two additional attempts to process payment. After three failed attempts, account may be subject to service interruption.
- Most of all, keep the lines of communication open! We want to work with you so no matter the situation, talk to us!